Monday, September 10, 2012

Pulled Into Drama...NO!

You know...I really hate being pulled into drama.  We all have our thoughts about different people in the fandom or otherwise.  That's fine...opinions are natural, and differing opinions are just as natural.  But when you have a gripe with someone, it is of bad character to start pulling other people into whatever argument or gripe you have with that person.

Just had that happen on Twitter, not that Twitter is the proper place to hold a debate, but apparently people have other ideas about that.  The argument centered around Dragoneer, and his supposed hypocritical actions.  You know what?  Whatever the deal is between him and other people...its none of my business.  I happen to consider him a friend too, and I don't want to get involved in any drama that's going on between him and other people.

In fact I don't want to be involved with drama of any kind anymore.  Its just not my thing anymore.    I'm 32, I'm getting too old for that nonsense.  Just back the drama truck up and drive it away from me.

And for those of you who sit there and have a slack jaw about him or anyone else you might have a gripe about...I think you can find something more constructive to do with your time....just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment